teisipäev, 10. juuni 2008

SHORT SUMMARY

I have noticed that many people who have visited my blog are from other countries.That is so nice and good if someone sometimes takes time to write a comment.They are always welcome and I am greatful.THANK YOU!
Short summary of my latest blog entries:
I have a summer house where we spend many days.Sandra(my daughter,about 2,5 years old)likes to be here and so do I. Her father,my living-partner built her a small play-house.I am envious,because when I was small,I didnt have such house...
i like handcraft.In winter times I usually knit something but in summer-time i like crocheting.I have crocheted 20 hats this year and I plan to do more because I like it.It is possible to order them from me if anyone is interested.I have done hats in children size but it is possible to crochet them also in adult size.One example(hat in my head):
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5210221269137798562" />
If anyone has questions you are welcome to write them.

Kommentaare ei ole: